« Home | ops... i guess it is becoming a problem...  » | i like eating so what?? taken on September the 30t... » | heheheh cream fight... me and layal... like to joi... » | so strange... can every1 be so happy in a class.. ... » | a surprising birthday party prepared by my bestest... » | Salam with his friends during his birthday ... yea... » | well come on u cannot blame us... we were S3 Math... » | hahahah....... this is for u jess  » | hey there.... miss u indeed  » | our friends Michella and Simona...  » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

SILENT LOVE
From the first moment our eyes met,
I felt great sadness within your glances set,
And life with all its happiness out let,
Grew worthless as I saw your eyes with tears fed.
I liked u and that was how it started,
And a sweet feeling deep inside me lighted,
Till your face I no longer parted,
From every single image my eyes sited.
I would give anything, I swear,
If you would at least a word declare,
For my heart could no longer bear,
This endless silence causing despair.
And so our journey began, and through,
I felt that each time I saw you,
You patiently waited my words to strew,
Like I hopelessly desired talking to you.
I'd rather be blind if I only knew,
That my sight would be there with you,
To lead you to the rescue,
And help you the extreme flood of happiness view.
So my soul to you cries,
And hope inside my spirit flies,
Trying to imprison it, my attempt dries,
And I hope I could one wondrous, minute moment with you paralyse.
wafaa..based on an arabic poem that i heard on the radio by chance,,,,, and it really stirred my feelings deep inside..... of course, the original is much better.. hehe.

Coucou !!!!Jadore ce poeme tu la tres bien fe' ... Good for you ...

i could manage with the " good for you".... but the rest....... forget about it...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni