« Home | i practiced working with a new program using my ow... » | ya 2amarna bil layali.......... walla 2amar...  » | jess and her bro.... walla shta2na  » | stolen from loulou's site... good work.........  » | ARE U AN IDIOT?????? » | interesting .................. mmmm » | now this is the cutest barbie i've ever seen..... » | my sis' art.......... for her kids' birthday....  » | i was soon helpless....  » | no one was ready to help me... terrorism... hehe..... » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

I ASKED FOR ADONIS' PERMISSION TO STEAL ONE OF HIS POEMS...

here is one of addoos' writings all of which i like and admire....
Words of Frustration

Weeping and crying
And screaming and sighing
And seemingly dying
And helplessly trying
And hopelessly flying
And painfully drying
And foolishly lying
I'm careless
I'm hopeless
I'm tearless
In sadness
In madness
And frustration
And dreadful observation
And silent contemplation
And thoughtless deviation
Awaiting th'invitation
Of Death and His elation

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni