« Home | my gorgios sisy........ miss u indeed.  » | i told u he has the most beautiful eyes on earth!!... » | new pics for my nephews....... i miss u...  » | TO MY CONFUSED FEELINGS THAT I AM UNABLE TO COMPRE... » | the 2006 bud..... haha...  » | personal challenge... should i try the cigarrette ... » | HIGH-CLASS GHOSTS........  » | the sea took all her attention... hehe  » | i liked the place...  » | we went to drink something at Lila Beach after lea... » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 


I realized lately that i haven't posted any pics from last christmas....... that time of the year was great////// Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni