« Home | ...  » | though it is so cold,, i couldn't see such a view ... » | I am extremely bored though I have tons and tons o... » | another pic... isn't that attractive???!!! » | u already know guys that i like photographing... t... » | » | HAPPY NEW YEAR SOUMA HABIBI... by the way Lina, ve... » | HAPPY NEW YEAR...  » | WELCOME THE YEAR 2006!!! » |   » 

Monday, January 09, 2006 


we took these three pics and the sun was gone..... OH when i say "we" i mean loulou and I... lol Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni