« Home | MY SISTER'S WEDDING!!! 3a2bel kil l3izabiyyi.... » | 7afle!!!!! » | Kfar Blum Kayaks - work colleagues » | At Monfort's Lake - Maálot..after work.. » | What about this after a pretty long day?? » | Words….There are those autumnal times when I think... » | first party at my new work.. Thursday, March 1st,2007 » | Mount Khermon (Saturday,February 10th) » | Again with Arabic, spoken Arabic this time!!! » | » 

Friday, October 05, 2007 

On lonesome nights when eyes lose their way to sleep and the sound of crickets becomes the sweetest for breaking the night's unbearable silence, fading memories dare to ramble between the dust particles scattered along that moon ray that has squashed itself through a small fissure of the window shade. It is just on nights like these your thoughts become clear, crystal clear; it is just on nights like these you remember things you were unable to remember for a while; it is just on nights like these you discover truths that have rusted waiting for someone to reveal; and it is on these nights I realize it is not that I missed you or that I miss you still, but that I am sure I'm gonna always will!!!
wafaa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni