It was a windy afternoon, accompanied with light rain. As I rested in my ride back home, my site freezed upon that window corner looking out the street. One more day, one more sunset is born to those few years that were never counted; those years that were firstly estimated as several months. While the nonstop tik-tak of my watch reminded me of every moment passing, a distant wish palely shone somewhere in space; a rusted belief that things would soon change; a dormant hope to revive few stolen dreams. Holding my tears back, I wished I were one of those rain drops racing one another to their doom. Maybe then, the passing years would be admitted as valuable; and perhaps then, life would restore the right to be lived again!!!
*I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*