« Home | editted by sawsan....   » | i didn't pay attention that we were wearing the sa... » | illoooooooo wa loulou.......  » | ni7na...  » | well i am somehow disappointed... we decided to go... » | last christmas' tree... at Layal's house... it too... » | I realized lately that i haven't posted any pics f... » | my gorgios sisy........ miss u indeed.  » | i told u he has the most beautiful eyes on earth!!... » | new pics for my nephews....... i miss u...  » 

Saturday, October 01, 2005 


lsobo7 leik ya alla...... ba3edni wa3yi.... Posted by Picasa

after i studied this pic very well wafaa here is asking her self why i waked up ??????
aboulila

i feel i can make a phd on this pic its really so imp.
aboulila

hahahaha....... yalla go ahead... hahahaha funny idea........lol....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni