« Home | we took these three pics and the sun was gone........ » | ...  » | though it is so cold,, i couldn't see such a view ... » | I am extremely bored though I have tons and tons o... » | another pic... isn't that attractive???!!! » | u already know guys that i like photographing... t... » | » | HAPPY NEW YEAR SOUMA HABIBI... by the way Lina, ve... » | HAPPY NEW YEAR...  » | WELCOME THE YEAR 2006!!! » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

Disappointments .... Inhabitting Reality


I've been thinking lately how marvelous and cherished it is to be able to experience a charming journey in your inner mind in few minutes. Disconnected from the surrounding, you sneak in into a fantasy world, where nothing of what is going around matters.
The weather was stormy. A huge crowd of clouds concealed the lovely, warm face of the sun. I looked up from the closed, wet car window; The sky sent me a golden smile, against which I could do nothing but smile back. Different voices around changed into echoes before they completely vanished. A sweet thought of you waited no permission to take my hand and carry me to the uncertain. Several years passed, and things looked exactly as I imagine them in a world of ideals. I realized that we reached the place we were heading to as the crack of a closing door tore that translucent membrane enclosing me. Once again, I was back there, back to reality, which strikes and overwhelms with disappointment everytime a sweet dream carries you far. Nothing was left but a pleasant memory of those scarce minutes which -to the world- might be so few to be worthy, but to me are the most precious....

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni