« Home | » | a last goodbye!!!  » | !!! » | awesome!!  » | this picture and what follows were the last taken,... » | until i got my best shot... BY CHANCE i guess...  » | and i hopelessly tried to follow it with my screen... » | and as i was photographing, i noticed that flying ... » | and though few seconds seperated one pic from anot... » | as the sun slowly dove into the ocean....we tried ... » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

THE CHINESE "good luck" TANTRA TOTEM... Can Be A Great Piece Of Advice

Arranged And Regrouped, According To My Fabricated Thoughts At the Moment I wrote Them... Hope The Regrouping Makes Sense!!!
I apologize if the font of the
last text came out too small...


Much Is True I Guess..










Will lose Nothing If You Give It A Try...









Learn To
Succeed
Socially?!

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni