« Home | it was fffrrreeeeeeezzzzzzzzing, but the view spre... » | and of course, loulou went too...  » | despite my throat and headache, i took a walk toda... » | especially when the view is outstanding like such!... » | u already know that i love sunsets....  » | Disappointments .... Inhabitting Reality » | we took these three pics and the sun was gone........ » | ...  » | though it is so cold,, i couldn't see such a view ... » | I am extremely bored though I have tons and tons o... » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 


as the sun slowly dove into the ocean....we tried to take as many pics as we can... Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni