« Home | » | one of the loveliest arts.... awesome...Sand Drawi... » | I HAVE........ FINALLY........ PASSED MY DRIVING TEST » | Receding Present... » |   » | IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU HAVE A STRANGE MIND TOO.. » | a good idea, badly accomplished!!! » | Saturday night......... at the beach...  » | the wind made us crazy........ so we took our stuf... » | trying the narghile for the first time...  » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

The Austere Journey Our Lives Had Become

If my memory has not betrayed me, this part of the year is supposed to be a supplier of energy and peace to spirits, the trigger to start all over again. Various signs of nature indicate the coming of the long awaited season – summer. Trees, bushes and flowers has already sprouted, creating a lovely mixture of colors and odours. Dark clouds has stepped aside,letting the sun spread its hot, shiny rays. Nights have been shortened, days made longer. I imagine families gathering under tree shades,watching perfectly painted butterflies shifting from one flower to another, peering at birds soaring the azure sky freely, enjoying the chirping of water fountains, and respiring healthy air with every tender breeze blowing; I imagine children campering in harmony – girls picking flowers and boys following butterflies – enjoying every moment of this valuable time of the year, while melodies of their laughter cheer the environment. Once upon a time, such phases of nature were cherished for sending freedom to spirits. As for today, and with everything going around, I wonder if we will ever again be able to feel such lack of restrictions which nature grants us, deep inside our hearts!!!

One more winter passed, and with its coming to an end, the joy of life fades; its rains have done their part washing away another layer of dust and making life clearer. I remember the lovely days of childhood, where we used to build dreams on how the coming years will fill our universe with joy and peace. Now, as a mature, I realize how far reached our dream is. With the lack of morality and virtues in our present days, with the main purpose of life being assasinated, I would have preferred to remain a victim of the sweet conspiracy of those innocent dreams, rather than face the world as a mature.
wafaa.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni