« Home | Old!!!! » | A Realization!!Last night, he couldn’t sleepFearin... » | This is what happens when i have NO CAMERA!! » | Happy "3eed Elfetr" » | I Love This Flower.... » | Yesterday's Night... » | I decided that it is about time I write something ... » | I Miss You..... (and i know you miss me too) » | Khayalik Khayal, Khayalik Khayal Mich 3adi...tsih... » | Time For A New Writing…. » 

Friday, December 15, 2006 

Special Thanks!!!

Just in time I decided to buy a camera because I've been for 7 months without one, and I really, really, really missed photographing while I was waiting for the newest version to be available, I received a gift - the camera!! so for the sender I say "THANKYOU"; it was really nice of you. I hope to see you soon - take care!!

Oh!!! concerning the picture... This is how the wall of my room looks like. And of course, it is taken by the new cam..

It was really our pleasure to send you the camera and inshallah one day you will take a picture of us together and post it on a "new" wall close to our "coming" wall.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni