« Home | Yesterday's Night » | Lebanese To The Bone » | Tel-Aviv - Wednesday, August 30th 2006 » | Allouna's Wedding - Saturday, 26th August 2006 » | I Miss Lebanon...... » | 33 Days... END!!! (Evil Nests Delightfully) » | Let's All Pray For Peace.. (ONE MONTH) » | No other way!!! » | Of My Scribbles At 2 a.m..... » | can't think of a title » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

Time For A New Writing….

Stranger!!!

In one of the lonliest nights ever, just in time for my depression to be justified, a thought penetrated the veil of darkness, leaving an entryway for a spark, a hope. Realizing how mistaken I was, I sighed while tears filled my sleepy eyes. How can life sometimes be so surprising?? Millions of new faces you get to meet every day; some of whom you get to know by chance, others due to a planned schedule. But in either way, very few get so close to you, closer than one to oneself; and for those, I write this today; for several times, confusion slipped into my mind and I couldn’t find answers. Who am I to get all this care from someone I barely know? When has time given that person the chance to know me better than the closest people to me? Where from does this love flow? How might such person have the answers to relief my troubles? Why should such person be so wonderful and kind? And what is the mystery lying within the exceptional opportunity that a “stranger” might become such a precious part of one’s life? Queries tangled in endless chains, but the idea of having such a person there by my side drew me into peaceful sleep. Dawn’s first countenances cleared the black fog; getting to know such a person is a rare life chance, one of the reasons which make life value. As for answers, what seems the truest is that such people are so special, so rightly "one of a kind", and the change they make is simply indispensable. They are blessed with the unique gift of kind spirits, while we are blessed by having them in our lives…..

Dedicated to those who supported me during the hardest times ever. Thanks for being there.

wafaa.


hey,
i knew it's high time for me to pop in... and be rewarded :)
(though i'm not one of "those")

t.

hey t.
thanks for stopping by..
i am sure that for some person, you are one of "those"... as for me, you are one of the dear people in my heart...

see you soon,
take care.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni