can't think of a title
It's been a while since my last post. I doubt that "I'm still alive" is the right statement. I wish the conditions were different; I wish I were having a nightmare which will fade away as soon as I wake up.Unfortunately,my ungranted wish tortures me deeply.Occupied by the recent calamities, the joy of life is replaced by growing disdain for what our world has turned to be. The incessantly rising greed to power and influence extinguished the flames of hope nourishing our souls. Life was disvalued by those who manipulate the jigsaw puzzle pieces, to suit their moods and paint the life canvas in a way which contradicts all beliefs. Grey moviescreens of the current situation circulate, indicating the one truth. Money is no longer means to fulfill material life necessities, but a tool for physical and spiritual destruction. Mistreatment, contempt and abuse of others became the refined connotations of power and success. Instead of the expected receptivity towards new,prosperous,and constructive dimensions of life, the circle has retrenched, eliminating the various ramifying roads toward spiritual opulence, to stiffly approach an immoral, unvaluabe aim which promises an age of decay. Yet, so rich my deep-rooted faith confronts; for life has taught me that when every possible track is blocked, faith is the key which returns the flow of life into veins in such a materialistic world, so-made by "robots" controlled by the wrongly-interpreted concept of living, and towards whom I have no other feeling but pity.wafaa

WOW! I love your pictures and your writings! Are you a writer?? You definately should consider it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJ
BTW:
I LOVE THE PICTURE ON THE STAIRS! I would love to put it on my blog!!! POWERFUL!!!! LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN?????
Posted by
Diana Joy |
11:40 PM
Enshallah Lebanon will get out of this stronger... I hope Allah will save you all.
Posted by
Khaled |
11:02 PM
hey diana,
thanku for ur sweet comment... concerning the picture, i don't mind putting it on ur blog..
oh and by the way, am not a writer, i think am still too far from being so...
Posted by
wafaa |
4:04 PM
khaled,
thanku for the encouragement...
i hope the same indeed...
Posted by
wafaa |
4:06 PM