« Home | Melady's Wedding... Friday, June 23rd, 2006 » | One of the scenes I long to witness.The sunset at ... » | the future's in the airI can feel it everywhereblo... » | The Austere Journey Our Lives Had BecomeIf my memo... » | » | one of the loveliest arts.... awesome...Sand Drawi... » | I HAVE........ FINALLY........ PASSED MY DRIVING TEST » | Receding Present... » |   » | IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU HAVE A STRANGE MIND TOO.. » 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 

when money won't mean success
when weapons won't sell
when power means self control and not abuse of the other
when the world becomes more feminine and plural than masculine and one track minded!
Till then.

once upon a time, a sweet far-reached dream tickled our lives, sending hope into our souls.... the dream rusted with years passing, but we still refuse to let go...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni