« Home | 33 Days... END!!! (Evil Nests Delightfully) » | Let's All Pray For Peace.. (ONE MONTH) » | No other way!!! » | Of My Scribbles At 2 a.m..... » | can't think of a title » | » | Melady's Wedding... Friday, June 23rd, 2006 » | One of the scenes I long to witness.The sunset at ... » | the future's in the airI can feel it everywhereblo... » | The Austere Journey Our Lives Had BecomeIf my memo... » 

Saturday, August 26, 2006 

I Miss Lebanon......

A brief idea of what comes into my mind when I think of Lebanon, and nothing will ever change that beautiful image...
Pictures of various countries and cities were randomly chosen, with no intention to choose particular places; because when it comes to Lebanon, every little part is awesome, and there is no possibility for choosing....
For those who don't know arabic,I chose two lyrics sung for Lebanon by two famous Lebanese singers;you can still enjoy the music and the lovely depicted scenes...

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni