« Home | Sample pictures of Christmas' Eve... » | Do you love music? well you can not do and not be ... » | Special Thanks!!! » | Old!!!! » | A Realization!!Last night, he couldn’t sleepFearin... » | This is what happens when i have NO CAMERA!! » | Happy "3eed Elfetr" » | I Love This Flower.... » | Yesterday's Night... » | I decided that it is about time I write something ... » 

Friday, December 29, 2006 

A Thought!!

Have you ever thought of how life can be special in many ways?? well, if you haven't, I'll spare you the time for one!! with all the pressure circulating lately, a five-word message has dropped me the thought which made my day: "HAPPY FEAST, MUCH HEALTH AND LIGHT". It simply inscribed a smile on my face, and relief in my heart - things which I've missed in the few passing days. Life can be so unique by offering a chance to meet people who make it special by just being part of it; It is one of life's gifts - unrecognizable but of evident effect, unsearchable but essential!!!

wafaa.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni