« Home | Never put pictures aside, coze u'll forget about t... » | Last night was fun!!! » | On lonesome nights when eyes lose their way to sle... » | MY SISTER'S WEDDING!!! 3a2bel kil l3izabiyyi.... » | 7afle!!!!! » | Kfar Blum Kayaks - work colleagues » | At Monfort's Lake - Maálot..after work.. » | What about this after a pretty long day?? » | Words….There are those autumnal times when I think... » | first party at my new work.. Thursday, March 1st,2007 » 

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 

2008 !!!

I have lately crashed into what I considered "troubles of life", that I did not feel the new year on doors. As she silently stepped in, I realised that I haven't done the usual preparations that I used to do: no gifts, no parties, no e-mails sent... Even wishes were out of thought. The day was simply another 24 hours withering. Taking the first year day off was actually the only reminder of the new year. The day was special yet, for I got my gift; the one that I used to wish for in the last few years, but slipped my mind this time with all what's circulating. Another coincidence of life; one of the many that I fail to interpret. Perhaps I misconstrued what is going on as "troubles"; by now I see them as my trigger to move on....

Happy New Year...
wafaa.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni