« Home | Family Mix (2009 + beginning of 2010) » | 2009's Last Month » | MAY - AUGUST 2009 » | MIX - March/April 2009 » | Life Retirer » | MIX - Jan/Feb 2009 » | End of 2008 (family) » | One Year Old.. 3a2bel l100 » | eventzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! » | Of My Short Writings That Come Out of no Where (Ar... » 

Wednesday, February 03, 2010 

Of My Instant Scribbles

As a delicate breeze carried dawn’s first countenances, I realized that one more night has managed to escape without me taking advantage of its tranquility. I did not even feel the darkness shed around. Little details were still as clear as a beloved voice is to a blind. Neither the nightfall reduced their glow, nor its serenity seduced me to let go. So now what!! Should I rejoice surviving that aggravation? Or must my focusing on the gloomy side trouble me?! I have lost my goal in life for sometime; and while dwelling in the uncertain its absence banished me to, days of my life were turning into withered, neglected ashes.
wafaa.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni