« Home | Gazing at the wide sea, mesmerized by the gold... » | May 2013 » | A note that was left on my FB wall on March 21st,... » | It feels like there are no yesterdays to remember... » | Walking down the streets that were once marche... » | I wouldn't have thought for a moment that I might... » | May 2012!! » | Time has come, and time has gone, wangling a trave... » | Next Month is January Again » | Today has made it pretty clear. The me not being c... » 

Tuesday, November 05, 2013 



So the wind kept blowing and rain is back. Crystal pearls 
drooping of the tree leaves glitter, welcoming morning sun rays that will soon depart. It reminds me of Christmas approaching. Soon, mountain tops will put on their white crown. A 13th new-year celebration away from home sounds weary. Thirteen years that have left certain moments behind, lost within the frozen snows. I am older, much older; but it is frightening how every other detail looks to me the same. As if time stopped moving back there. Were I carried there by the blowing winds, to the place I have so much missed, would I be an outsider among a land I strongly adore? The thought brings me extreme fears; that the heart which keeps blood flowing through my veins would ignore my heart beats; that the smiles kept in my memory are fake; that the relief I long to would turn choking. Another November, one more December, and January again, does it make any difference?!!

(photo by Michael Khatcharian)
wafaa

very nice writing, reflecting the bitter truth

yes well, nice reflecting bitter!!!
contradictions, contradictions and contradictions :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni