« Home | It feels like there are no yesterdays to remember... » | Walking down the streets that were once marche... » | I wouldn't have thought for a moment that I might... » | May 2012!! » | Time has come, and time has gone, wangling a trave... » | Next Month is January Again » | Today has made it pretty clear. The me not being c... » | If peace is to be coated with gold, will it sell? ... » | I wish to share you the tears your eyes are hiding... » | يا زمان رجعت عاتب فيكاحكيلك عن هالدني وجرب واسيكيا... » 

Saturday, March 23, 2013 

A note that was left on my FB wall on March 21st, 2013, and made my heart bleed tears. 
 
"In a place so far from me , it seems that you belong , but my heart so near it would never leave yours !
I can feel every beat of yours
I can still smell your scent
I can hear the echo of your voice .
You're always next to me You will always be in my heart And god bless you and your blessings shall be kept in me!
I miss you all and I intensely love you all from the very deep of my heart !"
 
written by sister Lina Ibrahim Deeba.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni