« Home | يا زمان رجعت عاتب فيكاحكيلك عن هالدني وجرب واسيكيا... » | Like a tree with no roots, like a star with no shi... » | Of the things that send peace to my mind is a sym... » | To the one whose care nourishes my life; to the on... » | *** As Warm as Snow *** » | Like yesterday, like last week, like last few year... » | 2011!!! » | On a squally, December night, when nature's voice ... » | *** It's December, Next Comes January *** » | You talked to me of morals; you talked to me of go... » 

Saturday, August 13, 2011 

I wish to share you the tears your eyes are hiding. I wish to spare you the sighs beyond your smile. I wish to look into you, to weed out those poisonous thorns world has planted in you. Love still exists; I know that in your deepest depths, you believe so, but the cruelty ruling the world makes you deny it. It is not true what they say about life; about how certain things are hard to live with, and others to live without; because sometimes, the must for achieving the "hard to live without" is getting through "the hard to live with". What would the choice be then? Having both or giving up both? I know you will keep smiling despite the million sighs making your breaths ache; I know you will continue your journey for the sake of others; and although I know that the burning sun of July dares not approach thy arctic heart, I still have my humble hopes, those naive dreams that keep my heart beating.

wafaa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni