« Home | To the one whose care nourishes my life; to the on... » | *** As Warm as Snow *** » | Like yesterday, like last week, like last few year... » | 2011!!! » | On a squally, December night, when nature's voice ... » | *** It's December, Next Comes January *** » | You talked to me of morals; you talked to me of go... » | It hypnotizes me, that keen glance of yours. Its s... » | I usually retire to an absolute seclusion when I f... » | A friend asked me the other day if I sometimes won... »
Of the things that send peace to my mind is a symphony played by the winds strumming the willow trees, creating melodies that perfectly merge with the gurgling sound of running waters. Me, sitting on that river side, sharing the birds crumbs of their joy; serene to an extent I would hear my heart beats dance through my body, and feel the blood rush in my veins. My only wish would be you, sitting with me, by my side, so close that I would think I am hallucinating; that same vision that accompanied me through my exile, making it a little sweeter, so much heavier. Your voice would break my cofusion; a tone that I have missed, words that I have longed to. While I would regain the vanished me as I listen to you, sensing relief through your pretty eyes, and remembering how it is like to be home. wafaa.
lovely as usuall, I wish all your wishes just come true, and it feels so relaxig to read this piece and feel the peace u just described in it. I loved it
Posted by
Lamiss |
8:11 PM