It hypnotizes me, that keen glance of yours. Its sweetness sends chills to my body while the bitterness shadowing my life chokes my spirit. For a moment, my pain evaporates when I see your pretty face; so eager and lively, so propitious and confident. Your charm perpetuates my loneliness. You can see beauty through distortion, but evil shrouds my sight and I can’t join. While you succeed hearing cheerful melodies through screeches of anger, echoes of heartache prevent me from listening. You fly high for your dreams, yet with my broken wings I can’t accompany. You would heal me? Plausible; I might be buoyant, but I wish you take no such uncertain risk; I desire to be your companion, not your patient. I dare not look up to you, nor will I accept you lapse into my world. You cleave your way up beyond the reachable, while I lay dormant with my restraints keeping me trapped. And while the gap between us expands, I retain my hopes that we meet one day, when I know that for me, your sanctifiable passion is merited, and for you, my modest love is no burden.
wafaa.

Wafaa, your words are so beautiful. I always leave your blog with something to think about...you really have a gift for writing emotions with depth and beauty so that when I read it, I feel a connection, like I understand.
Posted by
Colleen |
9:23 PM
thanks Colleen for your sweet comment, I love writing and am glad that others enjoy reading :)
Posted by
wafaa |
3:08 PM