Writings!!!
Tonight I escape to the passion of writing after a prominent neglect. Lines find difficulty recognizing my pen. Words look so far and ashen as I try to steal some messy letters and put together. I long to amity resembling the harmony of my fingers with the pen, as my hand crawls down the paper. It's of those periods when everything I dare try goes wrong. Frustrations have been a diligent companion lately. Relinquished to memories, I notice how abundant they have become. It is really astonishing how thoughts never grow old as it comes to memories. My face exchanges endless gestures as various parades flash through my mind. Contradicting feelings engulf me in several minutes that sum up my elapsed lifetime. I think of how astute nature's law is; everything is to cease after all. Nothing will be the same as once. New experiences might be better and might be worse. It would be perfect to be aquainted with the future just like memories coordinate the past; unfortunately, perfection is no more a delusion to which I learn day after day how strongly addicted I am.
wafaa

great to read some hidden facts that seem common to all beings, in a being
Posted by
Lamiss |
9:27 PM
Lamis.. your comments always make me smile. Thanks for stepping by to read.
**miss you**
Posted by
wafaa |
9:32 PM
Your way of describing your innerself resembles the writings of Jibran Khalil Jibran, one of my best writers, keep on the good Job, and keep on refreshing his memory in your writings
Posted by
Lamiss |
11:38 PM
Wafaa you picked up the pen...then you are on a recovery path...keep going and trust your instinct and let your brain follow...
Posted by
Hannab |
9:58 PM
Management Team?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
just kidding... thanks for reading and commenting. I'll gladly take your advice as my mission :)
*** WE MISS YOU ***
Posted by
wafaa |
10:51 PM