« Home | Always in Mind!!!! » | Of My Instant Scribbles » | Family Mix (2009 + beginning of 2010) » | 2009's Last Month » | MAY - AUGUST 2009 » | MIX - March/April 2009 » | Life Retirer » | MIX - Jan/Feb 2009 » | End of 2008 (family) » | One Year Old.. 3a2bel l100 » 

Sunday, February 14, 2010 

For love comes into sight in sharing a tear with the agonized, in helping the tyrannized to forgive and go on, in spreading comfort out wherever possible, in eliciting serenity and ease whenever allowed, in respecting others' needs, in appreciating others' dreams, in verinating others' success, in feeling content with the tiniest things possessed, and thus in being grateful with every step through the way. For it can be vision for the blind, sound for the deaf, wealth for the poor, home for the foreign, way for the lost, shelter for the refugee, hope for the desperate, and cure to every spirit. For that, I've learned to love; for that, I've loved to love; and for that, I've made my soul its eternal residense.

Happy Valentine's Day.

wafaa