« Home | For love comes into sight in sharing a tear with t... » | Always in Mind!!!! » | Of My Instant Scribbles » | Family Mix (2009 + beginning of 2010) » | 2009's Last Month » | MAY - AUGUST 2009 » | MIX - March/April 2009 » | Life Retirer » | MIX - Jan/Feb 2009 » | End of 2008 (family) » 

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 

So Long....

I thought of you today as I so often do. It would be sweet knowing what you are up to. Memories rushed, all in whims of imagination, causing relief that has deserted me for a quite long time. However, the truth stays as bold, as torturing; you are a few miles away, yet even your thoughts are beyond reach. It has been so long my dear. I hoped and hoped till hope was no more; I became addicted to believing in that awaited gathering which might be soon or never. I sometimes wondered if you too have such obsession. But in any case, I wanted to let you know how precious and cherished you are for me, and will so be till eternity.

wafaa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni