« Home | On a squally, December night, when nature's voice ... » | *** It's December, Next Comes January *** » | You talked to me of morals; you talked to me of go... » | It hypnotizes me, that keen glance of yours. Its s... » | I usually retire to an absolute seclusion when I f... » | A friend asked me the other day if I sometimes won... » | *** YOU *** » | I bow my head to a rose that willingly grows in a ... » | *** Hide and Seek *** » | Writings!!! » 

Saturday, January 01, 2011 

2011!!!

Dated January 1st, what flashes right into one's mind is a presumed beginning; a colorful scene of joy and love, of sharing and brotherhood, of serenity and peace. That's what I wish, though deep inside I know it would stay an imaginary painting brought out of the unheeded aspirations and scrubbed of negligence on every January 1st, but retreats to that dusty corner as life again indulges in the manipulating, fictional glories. The change grows a step further with every announcement of a new year, yet I hope, I HOPE.

*** Happy New Year ***

wafaa.

I like this picture of a new beginning ....

Happy New Year :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni