« Home | Of the things that send peace to my mind is a sym... » | To the one whose care nourishes my life; to the on... » | *** As Warm as Snow *** » | Like yesterday, like last week, like last few year... » | 2011!!! » | On a squally, December night, when nature's voice ... » | *** It's December, Next Comes January *** » | You talked to me of morals; you talked to me of go... » | It hypnotizes me, that keen glance of yours. Its s... » | I usually retire to an absolute seclusion when I f... » 

Saturday, May 14, 2011 


Like a tree with no roots, like a star with no shine, like Jasmine with no scent; like a mountain with no peak, like a river with no flow, like home with no residents. That's how I feel, with you being so close to my heart, so far of my reach. Emigrant, wan and withered; clueless, lost and deserted. I miss you as much as you are missing in my life.

I miss u too, and eventually a freely flying bird will find his next again

Lamis, missing u my friend.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni