« Home | I wish to share you the tears your eyes are hiding... » | يا زمان رجعت عاتب فيكاحكيلك عن هالدني وجرب واسيكيا... » | Like a tree with no roots, like a star with no shi... » | Of the things that send peace to my mind is a sym... » | To the one whose care nourishes my life; to the on... » | *** As Warm as Snow *** » | Like yesterday, like last week, like last few year... » | 2011!!! » | On a squally, December night, when nature's voice ... » | *** It's December, Next Comes January *** » 

Friday, September 09, 2011 

If peace is to be coated with gold, will it sell? Probably yes, among a nation that keeps drifting into an overwhelming illusion of costs vanquishing values, of the "what" revoking the "who". People might judge it crazy giving up all world's treasures for peace. I judge them poor for believing that peace has a price. For life is turning to be so shallow, so full of emptiness; so rich in possessions, yet very much clueless. Isn't it clear how things that do count are those shared not possessed? Like the warmth of the sun or the moon's light; like the scent of jasmine or the spike's seeds? Faith grows when shared, so does love; and both have the power of making a change, the change. But people are missing a lot with their minds shifted towards materialism, towards how things look instead of what they signify. I consider it a great loss looking at cedar trees but missing the glory in them, or listening to a flute without hearing its bitter-sweet moan. Oh dear moon, have you noticed how dark the universe has turned to be? has your beam spotted any alteration as you tour the skies tonight? I blame you not for taking shelter behind clouds from time to time. Were I you, I wouldn't even bother peer out, as long as the light shed on the world doesn't creep into spirits.

(photo by Lamis Zaidony)
wafaa.

what if you were the sun, then even the clouds are not even to hide you, brillian picture you painted

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni