« Home | sooooooooo lovely...  » | again with sunsets... this pic and what follows we... » | those pellets of ice were Huge relatively...  » | yesterday's hail storm..   » | i got this from a very dear person... this is just... » | About A Memory » | The Silence Chain - Destroyed » | FIGHT..... akher moda... bas 3a shart, lkil mabsot... » | THE CHINESE "good luck" TANTRA TOTEM... Can Be A G... » | » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Nameless

For the last few days, I’ve been experiencing the strangest blend of thoughts that might mingle in one’s mind. At this stage of my life, I find myself at the center of a covergence, from which branches of the uncertain ramify; nothing seems to be clear. I’ve been waiting all my life for my dreams to be realized. Today, life puts me through its paces; I feel that my ambitions were grouped and thrown infront of my eyes, just for me to choose one. However, a deep feeling of anxiety and fear grabs hold of my body, pulling me backwards, and blocking my way to reach any of them. For the first time in my life, I’m incompetent at making a decision, for I feel that each and every offered choice is wrong selecting; for the first time in my life, I encounter a self challenge in which no one can affect my verdict. To be honost, I already have some resolutions; whether they are the best, I know not. What I’m sure of is that whatever my decision will be, life goes on , and what is meant to be will-sooner or later; in some way, such conviction reliefs me and pacifies my soul.
wafaa

I see the life as a very nice play that we act inside it, we pass through bad periods we feel bad and upset but iam sure that we will pass through good periods again.

In my opinion life is pink to every one that looks in the right way

wafaa wish to see you soon

but wish to keep ur thoughts in home and come to have some fun :-)

10x for ur sweet comment... hope life will always smile for all of us...

by the way, hope to c u soon too...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni