« Home | bisharafkon layko malla jos.. 2al wa33ouni min lno... » | 3a2bel l 120 w tefra7o minnon ya rab... » | For Someone Very Special!!!! » | The New Treasure in our Family... » | 2008 !!! » | Never put pictures aside, coze u'll forget about t... » | Last night was fun!!! » | On lonesome nights when eyes lose their way to sle... » | MY SISTER'S WEDDING!!! 3a2bel kil l3izabiyyi.... » | 7afle!!!!! » 

Saturday, April 05, 2008 

Once I believed in peace with all what lies within; life wasn't so tough then, or at least seemed not to be. I used to explore the bright side of every incident that accomppanied my way. I believed that each human spirit survived by the kindness and love dwelling inside. I loved my name for the meaning it carries. With such intoxicating notion imprisoning my soul, I learned to be generous and caring with my enemies as with my friends; by being so, I gained deep satisfaction so tender, so delicate, so charming. And as I was growing up, the life burden was getting heavier and many of my thoughts were ripening. Today, I accept the idea that evil does exist, that people can be harmful and don't even need a reason, that kind spirits are less than what they were once, that faithfulness is so rare in these days where greed and abuse control the world.
Once I thought that when the world that I -as a kid- fabricated changes, I will conform to adjustments. Today, I know I won't; for I am devoted to my beliefs, to my concept, to the idea that I should struggle to become the person I desire to be and not what others are or think of me.

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni