« Home | As if if time goes back, things would change. Wha... » | May... The year counts no more!! » | So the wind kept blowing and rain is back. Cr... » | Gazing at the wide sea, mesmerized by the gold... » | May 2013 » | A note that was left on my FB wall on March 21st,... » | It feels like there are no yesterdays to remember... » | Walking down the streets that were once marche... » | I wouldn't have thought for a moment that I might... » | May 2012!! » 

Thursday, October 06, 2016 

I wondered the other day about the famous ideology that time heals all wounds; what if time is paralized? Is there a backup cure? Life sarcasm!! How the years of longing that were wiped out at the moment of gathering grew way heavier at the moment of departure. October 2016; I envy the way you stay you regardless of the years. I try to recall me several years ago, but my attempts fail. Everything around seems different, even myself - I barely recognize. Those young ambitious thoughts dancing with the perfect rythym, that shiny hope leading the way, that strong faith beating all obstacles, all disappeared; a farewell that can never be well fared; a loss that time can never heal or compensate. And so, life goes on. But there is too much blocking my sight to the track; all the fancy of materialism and power, the lack of kindness and love, and the absense of faith and peace make it resemble all but life.

Wafaa

About me

  • I'm wafaa
  • From Lebanon
  • *I have learned that it’s all about how one beholds one’s own identity, because what others perceive in you won’t develop the same impact as when you yourself get the drift.*
My profile

Music on/off



One Man's Dream - Yanni